Why join ACTKA?
In joining the ACT Keyboard Association you will become part of a vibrant musical organisation that supports and facilitates a broad range of keyboard activities in the ACT and surrounding region. You will be providing your students and other young musicians with opportunities to work with leading international and national musicians through workshops and master classes.
ACTKA membership also gives you access to the following benefits:
Substantial discount on ACTKA events
10% discount off all sheet music at Better Music and DW Music
Receipt of regular informative e-newsletters
Option for listing your teaching practice in the Teacher Register on our website
Opportunity to contribute items and notifications of coming events through the General Interest section of ACTKA Newsletters
Discounts on piano tuning from supporting piano turners (see our list of Supporters & Piano Tuner Partners)
Discounts to teacher members for room/theatre hire at participating venues
How to become a member
Click here to fill in our online membership form and join ACTKA. You can read more about our membership types below.
ACTKA membership run 12 months from the date of joining.
How to renew your membership
We have moved to an online membership system with our newly built and secure website. If you are currently an active member, keep an eye out for an email from us with instructions on how to renew your membership in due course.
If you membership has lapsed, please click here to renew and set up a new ACTKA membership account.
$80 annual fees
- Substantial discount on ACTKA events
- 10% discount off all sheet music at Better Music & DW Music
- Voting rights
- Option for listing your practice in the Teacher Register on the ACTKA website.
- Opportunity to contribute items and notifications of coming events through the General Interest section of ACTKA Newsletters
- Discounts on piano tuning from supporting piano turners
- Discounts to teacher members for room/theatre hire at the Tuggeranong Arts Centre. When booking, identify yourself as an ACTKA member to benefit from this generous offer.